Is it possible to make US$100,000 per year from Google Adsense? If yes, then how? We need a large number of traffic on our site. But how much traffic do we really need to make a large amount of U.S. Dollars($) from Google Adsense?
We can optimize our ads in different ways so as to make a large amount of U.S. Dollars($) from Google Adsense. Also, we must make sure that our website category should be advertising friendly so that our Adsense earnings increases.
For example, if we Google search “Bookings” then we’ll see a lot of ads so it means that if you have s blog related to personal finance then there will be enough competition for out ad space.
Okay Guys, Now Let’s do some mathematics but before that we should have whole knowledge of Google Adsense.
Google Adsense –
- Page Views – A page view is what Google counts in your reports every time a user views a page displaying Google Ads from Google Adsense. We will count 1 page view regardless of the number of ads displayed on that page. For example – If a page has 3 ad units and is viewed 2 times then we will generate 2 page views.
- Clicks – Google counts a click when a user clicks an ad provided by Google Ads Network.
- Page Click Through Rate (Page CTR) – The Page Click Through Rate (CTR) is the number of ad clicks divided by the number of impressions or page views that we have received.
Page CTR = Clicks / Page Views
For example – If we received 10 clicks from 1000 Page Views, then our Page CTR would be 1%. (10/1000*100 = 1%)
Note – Always our Page CTR should be less than 1% or at most not more than 1.5%.
- Cost Per Click (CPC) – The Cost Per Click (CPC) is the amount you earn each time a user clicks on our ad. The CPC for any ad is determined by the advertiser, some advertisers may be willing to pay more per click than others, depending on what they’re advertising.
- Page Revenue Per Thousand Impressions (Page RPM) – Page Revenue Per Thousand Impressions (Page RPM) is calculated by dividing our Estimated Earnings by the number of page views we received, then multiplying by 1000.
Page RPM = (Estimated Earnings / Number of Page Views) * 1,000
For example – If you earn an Estimated $0.37 from 362 page views, then your page RPM would be equal ($0.37 / 362) * 1000 or $1.03
- Estimated Earnings – Our Google Adsense account balance or earnings for the time period selected.
Okay Guys, Let’s move on…
Let us assume that we want to make US$100,000 per year from Google Adsense and/or Affiliate Programs.
Now divide US$100,000 by 1 year i.e. 1 year = 365 days & US$100,000 / 365 = US$274 per day.
Now Let’s assume that you earn US$1 from a blogging page or a normal website page per day. So, if you want to earn US$274 per day then you want create 274 pages to earn US$274 per day. And so on,
US$274 per day = 274 pages => If Earnings = US$1 per day
US$274 per day = 548 pages => If Earnings = US$0.50 per day
US$274 per day = 1096 pages => If Earnings = US$0.25 per day
US$274 per day = 1370 pages => If Earnings = US$0.20 per day
US$274 per day = 2740 pages => If Earnings = US$0.10 per day
Okay, Next Let’s assume we have a Page CTR of 0.6% and our average CPC is US$0.10.
Some of the top paying Google Adsense programs are Finance, Internet Marketing, Technology, Web Hosting, Internet & Computers, Software, Health etc. and some of the lowest paying Adsense programs are Entertainment, Arts, Movies, Celebrity Gossips, News Blog, Jokes, Wallpapers, Quotes, Recipes, Photo blogs etc.
As we assumed earlier US$100,000 a year means you have to earn US$274 per day. If our average CPC is US$0.10 then we need US$100,000/US$0.10 = 1,000,000 clicks per year or approx. 2740 clicks per day to earn US$100,000 per year from Google Adsense. Assuming that our Page CTR is 0.6% we need approx. (2740 * 0.6) * 100 = 164,400 page views per day.
Now you can also use other modes of earnings not only you need Google Adsense to earn, you can make more bugs by selling direct banner ads, in-text ads, CPM ads, sponsored links, affiliate marketing etc.
Okay Guys, This is it & if we get something new info about Google Adsense we will update it.
Check our other posts